Thursday 3 June 2010

Fred gets hungry...


Fred wondered what to do today.
He sat and read his book for a while.
He felt hungry and thought "I have a kitchen and I haven't even used it yet."
Fred went over and sat down and looked at his kitchen.
"Hmm," he thought, "I've lots of things here I could make."
Eventually Fred decided upon having a chocolate fish from Cornwall. This decision was based largely upon his lack of culinary expertise and the fact it was ready made, just sitting waiting to be eaten.



So Fred sat down again on the couch to eat his chocolate fish.
He looked at it and sniffed it and the thought suddenly occurred to him "do rabbits eat fish? Or are they vegetarians? Is a chocolate fish a meat or a vegetable? Am I a rabbit? Or am I something else?"

Fred was so confused by this whole concept that he decided he needed someone to answer this multitude of questions.


Fred asked teddy but, as always, teddy was completely silent on the whole matter.







So he just gave up and went back to reading his book.

No comments:

Post a Comment