Tuesday 23 November 2010

Fred's Halloween Adventure Part 9

Home Safe and Sound

The journey back from the castle was frightening and rushed but not too eventful. They were all filled with fear and for Fred everything seemed to rush by.
It wasn't until Fred was sitting in his room with the door locked and chatting to his new friends that Fred really realised that he was finally home, safe and sound.
"Phew!" said Fred, "What an adventure!"
"Hooray!" said Teddy, the munchkin pumpkin and the little creature he'd rescued, in unison.
Fred felt very happy to have some new friends, and he hoped they'd stay.
"So little creature, what's your name?" Fred said to his newest of friends.
"Terry, my name is," said the little creature with buttons for eyes, "I got caught in the castle looking for my family and they locked me up. I've a huge family and they're all over the place you see, and we're all called Terry. But I miss them"
"Oh dear," said Fred, "is there anything I can do?"
"You rescued me Fred! Can we be friends?"
"Absolutely!" said Fred, realising he'd found a friend as lost as he is.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment